Sunday, March 25, 2012

Freebies!

 Living frugally is deeply rewarding in many ways, but from one week to the next it can get kind of drab and monotonous. I shouldn't just hop in the car and head to Nordstrom for a new shiny, sparkly little something when I feel the urge.


But who wouldn't want a brand new lotion delivered to their door?
What pooch wouldn't enjoy a sample bag of yummy treats?

Two months ago I started signing up for freebies right and left because many of the bloggers I follow post about the amazing free loot they receive.

I couldn't resist.

Looking for them is exciting, like a treasure hunt.


Today I want to share with you a few of the items I received this week.
Beneful Baked Delights (both Hugs and Stars) sample bags
Tide PODS sample
Purex Sample (with $.50 off coupon)
Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel
1 Stayfree Panty Liner (with $1.00 off coupon)
Eucerin Calming Lotion (with $1.00 off coupon)
Escada Escape perfume sample

The little perfume sample card, though disappointing (I thought it would come in a bottle!) will be great for vacations when I don't want to risk taking a full bottle. Nothing worse than a big bottle of designer perfume marinating on your clothes during an 8-hour flight.


What I have decided is that, though it takes a few minutes each day to sign up for the latest and greatest freebies, it is worth the time.

Try starting your treasure chest of freebies.

The list of blogs below might be a good place to start.
Please share any other resources you find.

Happy freebie hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment