Saturday, March 24, 2012

Freckles and the Super Hero

This is my boyfriend...


okay, maybe 22 years ago.

Don't you want to just pinch his little freckled cheeks?

Don't you want to just help him with his science project?

Little did this young man know, he would one day partner up for life with a superhero...


I bettcha didn't know that all of the super-est of super heroes wear giant white velcro shoes.

Anyway, I share these totally awesome pictures with you because today I took some new pictures of My Love for his business website.

Usually, when asked to be in a photo, he freezes up like he is getting his mug shot taken. His beautiful natural smile turns into something of a grimace...Eeek! 

But today was a magical day (perhaps because a superhero was taking the pictures?).


I just had to share this momentus occasion with all of you.



My Love is a graphic designer.
We wanted to take some pictures of him that would show how sweet and friendly he is.
Which picture would look best on his website?


Awwww....



Which picture should he use?

2 comments:

  1. The one with the white glasses! Ash, these are great! I like the first one with Cady's nose in it-his eyes are smiling! But they are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amanda! Yeah, I think that picture of him with Cadence is my favorite too. Thanks for the vote! I'll let him know.
    -The Superhero

    ReplyDelete